What we're following this week.
u92 the moose college radio at wvu
Since 1982, U92 The Moose, WWVU-FM is the source of new music and broadcaster development at West Virginia University.
Day of Giving is March 3! Consider donating to U92 and help us build a new studio and buy much needed equipment.Listen Live Now
Yi Yi establishes itself as a humble family drama, beginning with a wedding and ending with a funeral.
What we're following this week
A podcast dedicated to drafting various celebrities, movie and TV characters, athletes, and much more while placing them in the most unlikely scenarios.
College kids talk politics & what's happening around the world, and sometimes they're funny. Not Red, Not Blue, Just Moose.
Say Something Nice
Anthony Wells and Griffin McMorrow are always honest, but at least they are required to say something nice in this music review podcast that finds the two U92 DJ's recommending music to each other in each episode.
Join Mark and his brother James as they re-tell stories from high-intensity rivalries, thrilling madcap final moments of an NFL season, and much more.
We talk a lot of UFC, previewing and reviewing fights. What about boxing? We preview and review big boxing matches, too. This is Throwin' Hands.
Coronavirus Updates from The DA:
- Mental health pro sees growth in students' wellbeing due to consistency
- Students embrace in-person commencement following University's announcement
- 2 WVU students infected with UK variant in Morgantown
- In-person May commencement, other COVID-19 updates released Thursday
- Petition for Rec Center to reopen leads to dead end
- Mask-wearing relaxes on campus as pandemic drags on
- WVU Medicine answers vaccine questions in live Q&A
- WVU eyes return to 'normal' in fall; details unknown
- COVID-19 casting shadow over college basketball conference tournaments
- ‘Zoom anxiety’ has many open to software changes for the classroom
See all updates