Donate now at u92themoose.com/pledge.
u92 the moose college radio at wvu
Since 1982, U92 The Moose, WWVU-FM is the source of new music and broadcaster development at West Virginia University.Listen Live Now Apply to be the Moose mascot
Day of Giving is Wednesday, March 22. Consider Giving to Student Media and Help Us Stay IndependentDonate Here
Now playing on U92 the Moose:
U92 wins two national recognitions for sports broadcasting: U92 wins two national recognitions for sports broadcasting
U92 recognized with a first and second place finish at CBI Convention in Baltimore.
U92 ‘The Moose’ named finalist for College Broadcasters, Inc. awards: U92 ‘The Moose’ named finalist for College Broadcasters, Inc. awards
“U92 continues to be a training ground for the next generation of great broadcasters, and we're all humbled at the chance to be recognized alongside college radio's best."
A podcast dedicated to drafting various celebrities, movie and TV characters, athletes, and much more while placing them in the most unlikely scenarios.
College kids talk politics & what's happening around the world, and sometimes they're funny. Not Red, Not Blue, Just Moose.
Say Something Nice
Anthony Wells and Griffin McMorrow are always honest, but at least they are required to say something nice in this music review podcast that finds the two U92 DJ's recommending music to each other in each episode.
Latest episodes:Embed podcast links here
News Updates from The DA:
- WVU freshman guard Josiah Davis enters transfer portal
- Justice signs student press freedom bill into law
- As Talkspace expands resources, WVU students still prefer in-person counseling
- Students hold vigil honoring earthquake victims in Turkey, Syria
- Professor places flags in Suncrest to increase pedestrian safety
- STAFF SHORT | Support the DA this Day of Giving
- Baker to begin search for new women’s basketball coach
- Gee to outline financial security plan in State of the University address
- WVU women’s basketball’s season ends against Arizona in NCAA Tournament
- Men’s basketball suffers season-ending loss to Maryland in NCAA Tournament
Listen to U92 the Moose at 91.7 FM on your radio or stream live here on our website or at TuneIn. You can also ask Alexa to "Play U92 the Moose."