U92 will be broadcasting the WVU men’s soccer game on Saturday, Dec. 2 at 2 p.m. The Mountaineers will be playing Loyola Marymon at Dick Dlesk Soccer Stadium in Morgantown.
u92 the moose college radio at wvu
Since 1982, U92 The Moose, WWVU-FM is the source of new music and broadcaster development at West Virginia University.Listen Live Now U92 Newsletter
Due to an overlap of games, U92's coverage of women's basketball vs. Saint Bonaventure game will air on U82 the Caribou, heard online only at https://u92themoose.com/u82. Pregame begins at 11:30 a.m. and play-by-play at 12 p.m.
The West Virginia women’s basketball team is set to face Saint Bonaventure on Saturday, Dec. 2 at 12 p.m. at the WVU Coliseum. U92 will broadcast Play-By-Play coverage from Tanner Mountz and analysts Zach Anderson and Joey Bray. Pregame, Half-time, and Postgame will be hosted by Quinn Robie, with Lance Jonzen, John Dodaro, and Will Kennan live from the studio.
The No. 5 WVU men’s soccer team won its first NCAA tournament game on Sunday, knocking off the Louisville Cardinals, 1-0 at Dick Dlesk Soccer Stadium in Morgantown. On Saturday, Nov. 25 WVU will face off against the unranked Vermont Catamounts.
News Updates from The DA:
- Slazinski ready to battle against former head coach
- Mon River Trails Conservancy lights up Rail-Trail
- Three things to do in Morgantown this weekend
- ALBUM REVIEW | André 3000 releases first solo album ‘New Blue Sun’ in 17 years
- Jordan Harrison excels in first season as Mountaineer
- Comedian Lewis Black to perform at Metropolitan Theater on final tour
- Breaking down PRT break downs
- Volleyball Head Coach Reed Sunahara resigns
- Free HIV testing offered amid increase in positive cases
- 'We had something we could be proud of'